All volunteers are required to register through the EnMotive volunteer registration page where you can also view all available volunteer opportunities and times. Individual volunteers will assist with nearly every aspect of the event including:
- Organizing participants by corral at the start line.
- Welcoming participants back at the finish line.
- Directing participants on the course to their designated distance.
- Serving delicious treats in the chocolate tent!
Group volunteer opportunities are great for schools, clubs, sport teams, fraternities, sororities, corporate groups, and more! We just ask for a minimum of 10 individuals. Groups of 10 or more also qualify to receive a donation. However, any number of individuals can receive service hours!
To reserve volunteer spots for your group, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete a volunteer group registration form. Please try to be as accurate as possible in listing how many individuals are coming!
- The Volunteer Manager will send you a private link which all members will then register through! Please only use the link we email you to ensure you all can be assigned to the same job.
We are happy to provide either a donation or verification of community service hours in return. Groups will only be eligible for these benefits by fulfilling the committed volunteer hours and requirements.
Your flexibility is greatly appreciated as we ensure all participants and volunteers have an enjoyable experience! If you are no longer able to attend your volunteer shift, or have any other questions, please notify us as soon as possible by emailing the Volunteer Manager at email@example.com.